Is your cover Loop-Loc Strong?
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery – except when it comes to your family’s safety.
So make sure you protect your family with “The Elephant™ Cover”. The only mesh safety pool cover proven strong enough to support an elephant: Loop-Loc. No other pool safety cover meets their quality standards – or comes with Loop-Loc’s commitment to superior customer service.
There’s Only One Loop-Loc, here’s 14 reasons why:
- Mesh construction lets rain and melting snow drain right through.
- Loop-Loc is so durable, it’s backed by a 15-year pro-rated warranty and so safe, it may reduce your liability insurance.
- Loop-Loc is so lightweight, putting it on and taking it off your pool is a snap.
- Loop-Loc blends beautifully into any backyard, with your choice of standard Spring Green or four optional Designer Colors.
- Loop-Loc’s patented Cable-Loc™, GapGuard® and Protect-A-Gap™ Child Safety Intrusion Barriers close the gap created when a pool includes raised obstructions located at the cover’s edge.
- The polyester bonded thread used in Loop-Loc safety pool covers costs almost 10 times more than that used by some of our competitors.
- Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give our pool covers an incredibly high break strength.
- Loop-Loc uses extremely high-strength, non-corrosive type 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
- Unique brass anchors recess flush with the deck when the cover is removed.
- Loop-Loc sews the webbing to the pool cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
- Loop-Loc uses 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
- Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material – not “regrind,” which tends to stain decking.
- Non-corrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
- The large X-tacking on Loop-Loc straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.