Quick, Fun Video from Bullfrog Spas
December 6, 2017
A Bullfrog Spa is a great, energy efficient addition to your backyard oasis. Let’s take a look at what makes a Bullfrog Spa one of the best in the entire industry: Read more …
Myths & Truths: Bullfrog Spas
December 5, 2017
Let’s clear the air and talk about what our competition claims about Bullfrog JetPaks, and what factual evidence supports about them. Whether you’ve been shopping around for a Hot Tub, or have just started your Hot Tub buying journey, here’s the truth about our Bullfrog Spas w/ JetPaks: Read more …
15 Quick Benefits to a Bullfrog Spa
November 27, 2017
- Family – Enjoy your hot tub as a family. A Bullfrog Spa can make communication easier along with spending quality time together!
- Sleep – Soaking for 20 minutes aids in the sleep process allowing you to fall asleep quicker and sleep deeper
- Massages– You have access to a massage any time you want, all year long with your personalized JetPaks from Bullfrog Spas.
- Muscle Relief- whether you’re a workout warrior or armchair quarterback you can relieve sore/tense muscles after a long day
- Pain Relief– Hot tubs are a proven way for relieving arthritis pain.
- Romance- whether it’s your long term partner or just impressing someone a hot tub can be a romantic getaway.
- Outdoors– Under the stars or an early morning soak are easy ways to enjoy the outdoors
- Get More Sunshine– during winter months you can improve your Vitamin-D deficiency by getting sunlight comfortably in the hot tub.
- Improved Health– According to some medical journals, hot tubs can decrease blood sugar levels and lower blood pressure
- Winter Party– Easy way to get outside and enjoy an evening with some friends while not freezing your tail off, winter is the favorite time of year for most hot tub users!
- At-Home Therapy– Access to warm water therapy at your own convenience.
- Workouts– You can stay in shape all year long regardless of weather, also helps in reducing cellulite
- Get Lean– Improve your entire body with lean muscle mass by soaking, could also help you lose 1 pound a week based on studies.
- Aromatherapy- Warm water with different scents can help ease your mind and stress.
- Kids Can Have Fun Too – Host a hot tub party for your kids and their friends, be the cool parent. Can also be a great way to teach children how to swim.
Which is better: Bromine vs Chlorine
November 16, 2017
Your Bullfrog hot tub is ready to go and you’re probably a little baffled on how to chemically maintain your water. You’re not alone- there are a ton of choices on how to keep bacteria and contaminants out of your spa. Two of the most popular choices are chlorine and bromine. We’re here to help you decode the chlorine vs bromine system, regardless of what kind, brand or style hot tub you have. Read more …
A few tips: Kamado Grilling
November 9, 2017
Kamado is name for grill, or range- in fact, it’s the Japanese word for stove. These grills have a rich history, and even a Wikipedia page! All Kamado grills, regardless of brand, work off these principles: Read more …
Explore the Benefits: Hot Tubs
November 4, 2017
Did you know that owning a hot tub not only enhances quality time with loved ones, but also has multiple health benefits? All too often Hot Tubs are referenced only as a luxury patio accent piece, but they provide much more than something to look at.
Here’s how a Bullfrog Spa may help improve your personal life: Read more …