Did you know that owning a hot tub not only enhances quality time with loved ones, but also has multiple health benefits? All too often Hot Tubs are referenced only as a luxury patio accent piece, but they provide much more than something to look at.
Here’s how a Bullfrog Spa may help improve your personal life:
- Your body temperature naturally dips at night, starting two hours before sleep and bottoming out at 4 a.m. or 5 a.m., according to a 1997 study conducted by New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center.
- When you soak in warm water, your temperature rises and the quick cool-down period afterward relaxes you.
- You can introduce aromatherapy, with scents like Lavender, which is well-known for its relaxing properties.
- Bottom Line: If you can raise your body temperature a degree or two, the steep body temperature drop at bedtime is more likely to put you in a deep sleep.
- The warmth of the water and the pulsating jets in your Bullfrog Spa provide an exceptional massage experience, relieving tension and relaxing tense and bunched muscles.
- The JetPak Therapy System, patented and exclusive to Bullfrog Spas, allows you to choose the massages that fit your needs best.
- Soaking in warm water improves circulation, which can help relieve headaches, tense sore muscles and chronic pain.
- If weight bearing exercise is difficult or painful on dry land, water exercise is a great benefit.
- Soaking in your Bullfrog Spa can help alleviate your everyday worries and bring you closer together with the ones you love.
- The heart works harder when soaking in warm water, which helps improve circulation.
- Soaking in your Bullfrog Spa for just 15 minutes a day can lower your blood pressure for several hours. Try soaking before bedtime to retain lower blood pressure and help you achieve deep sleep.
- According to the Arthritis Foundation, the soothing warmth and buoyancy of warm water makes it an ideal, safe environment for relieving arthritis pain and stiffness.
- Immersing in warm water raises your body temperature, which causes your blood vessels to dilate and increase circulation.
- Again, if weight bearing exercise if difficult for you on dry land, then water exercise is a great way to gently exercise your joints and muscles.
- Water supports joints to encourage free movement, which may also act as resistance to help build muscle strength.
- Using a spa adds a component to therapy – massage. The JetPak Therapy further enhances this, allowing you to choose the best massage for your body. JetPak Jet nozzles release warm water and air, massaging your body and helping you relax tight, soar muscles.
- Soaking in a Bullfrog Spa raises the body’s temperature and causes blood vessels to dilate, resulting in increased circulation and blood flow.
- Each individual JetPak gives a unique massage, providing relief for muscle spasms.
- Soaking just 15 minutes in your Bullfrog Spa improves joint flexibility and helps decrease the inflammation to damaged nerves and muscles.
The JetPak Therapy System
Stop by and visit us to check out our Bullfrog Hot Tubs. Our tubs are unique in many ways but most importantly, our tubs are the only ones with the JetPak Therapy System. The JetPak Therapy System provides 16 unique JetPak massages that target a different part of your body, ensuring your future spa is a perfect fit for you- and can adapt to your different needs in the future. The JetPak Therapy System ensures your next spa is future proof.